FiiO Forums

Retrieve Password
Register Now
/Sign In
Search
!show!: 7813|Reply: 1

How to delete the database file in the X3 disk?

Technical Support

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X3
AMPs
E17
DACs
D03K
Head Gears
SE535
regtime
2013-8-29
Post time 2014-10-23 15:22 |Show all posts |
Q: How to delete the database file in the X3 disk?

A: 1. Please connect the X3 with your computer via the USB cable first, and find the X3 disk in the computer after the X3 has been regconized.   
    2. Double click the X3 disk to enter the X3's internal memory. On the pop up dialog box, please go to Tools—>Folders Options—>View—>Advanced Settings, and in order to display all the files in the X3 disk, it is recommended to UNCHECK "Hide protected operating system files" option and CHECK "Show hidden files, folders, or drives" under the folder of "Hide files and folders". You can refer to the two red boxes on the attached picture.
      folder options1.png

3. After the second step done, please just delete the pop up database file named "usrlocal_media.db ".
    4. Disconnect the X3 with the computer, and update the library manually so as to create a new database file (usrlocal_media.db) in the X3.
Note: Following Step 3, it's suggested to restore  the settings mentioned in Step 2 to factory default, in order to avoid deleting other important operating system files by mistake.

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
?
AMPs
?
regtime
2015-2-16
Post time 2015-2-16 00:58 |Show all posts |
Hello,

I have try to remove "factory" songs from my personal db using this procedure. But they are stil my db... How can I remove them?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-1-21 02:47 , Processed in 0.025675 second(s), 26 queries .