Audio Sources
none
AMPs
none
regtime
2014-12-5
Post time 2014-12-5 19:56:12 |Show all posts |
Hi.

I realy love X5 but it has one drawback. It would be ideal to have ability to act as a bluetooth headset and recieve phone calls - don't get me wrong: not wireless headphones! I just like to listen my music on the go and not always hear my phone. If it had bluetooth calls it would be PERFECT!!!!! Maybe in X7 ? ;) just imagine! wandering with best music on your ears and have the ability to recieve a phone call without even getting your phone from the pocket/backpack. Just remeber to have microphone (4 pin) jack in it at least one ;) just like x5 ;)

btw: just add it to x5 and it will be perfect - do not change anything - maybe except price ;) to lower

Have a nice day

Use magic Report

Website Editor

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X1
AMPs
E12
regtime
2013-5-10
Post time 2014-12-6 11:14:19 |Show all posts |
The X5 can't implement that feature because of its current circuit design. For the X7, we plan to make it support the bluetooth headset which can be used to listen the music on the X7. As for the receiving phone calls function, we need to assess its feasibility seriously. Thanks for your suggestion!

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
none
AMPs
none
regtime
2014-12-5
Post time 2014-12-9 19:20:03 |Show all posts |
Hi.

Thank you for a sneak peak of X7 ;) And I really want you to think about possibilities! It would be number one reason for many people to buy Fiio product - right now you need to have two devices in arms reach to handle player and answers call. If you add headset feature then I can hide my phone to backpack/bag. I think if you plan for a bluetooth connectivity then it is a must have feature!

ps: if you think that music quality would be lower on some cheap headset earbuds then remember that some more advanced ones offer detachable cable/microphone version!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-10-20 21:49 , Processed in 0.020116 second(s), 21 queries .