/Sign In
Search
!show!: 5894|Reply: 3

Where do I access a copy of the manual for the x3

Intermediate Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
Fiio X3, Ipod nano, I think 6th generation, my Lenovo all-in-one desktop computer is the source that I run the asus xonar x7 external sound card/DAC out of. I run a simple Sykik 2.1 channel speaker system since I mostly use headphones to listen to my music anyways.
AMPs
Fiio e6 Fujiyama, Fiio e11 Kilimanjaro
DACs
Asus xonar U7, Fiio x3
Head Gears
Photive PH-BTH3 for bluetooth and Sennheiser HD 518, Bluedio Turbine bluetooth headphones( junk)
regtime
2014-11-30
Post time 2014-12-23 15:45:33 |Show all posts |
As the title suggests I am looking for a manual, probably a adobe download, that will walk me through every thing that I need to know about operating my x3 all in one file.  I know that I had one before, although it was rather incomplete and not too clear, I was wondering if there was one available still, or as a last option if I could once again access that original adobe document for the x3.  Thank You
Phish is the best band in history.  All facts taken into consideration, whether a fan of their sound or not, it cannot be denied.

Use magic Report

Intermediate Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
Fiio X3, Ipod nano, I think 6th generation, my Lenovo all-in-one desktop computer is the source that I run the asus xonar x7 external sound card/DAC out of. I run a simple Sykik 2.1 channel speaker system since I mostly use headphones to listen to my music anyways.
AMPs
Fiio e6 Fujiyama, Fiio e11 Kilimanjaro
DACs
Asus xonar U7, Fiio x3
Head Gears
Photive PH-BTH3 for bluetooth and Sennheiser HD 518, Bluedio Turbine bluetooth headphones( junk)
regtime
2014-11-30
Post time 2014-12-23 16:04:31 |Show all posts |
Ok, I found it, sorry about that, I just couldn't navigate very easily when everything is in a language that I do not know, by guessing enough times I was eventually able to download the .pdf.  That does remind though of an ongoing frustration of clicking on a link that is titled in english and being brought to a page where there is not a single english word.  This is while I am logged into my Fiio account still I am constantly brought to pages that do not have one single english word.
Phish is the best band in history.  All facts taken into consideration, whether a fan of their sound or not, it cannot be denied.

Use magic Report

Intermediate Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
Fiio X1
Head Gears
SoundMAGIC E30, KOSS PortaPro, Phillips SHL3300
regtime
2014-12-25
Post time 2014-12-28 20:21:13 |Show all posts |
Yeah, it does drive me mad when the languages are not consistent across the English pages. If you are using Chrome, you can right-click and select 'Translate to English'.
InverseSandwich

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X1
AMPs
E12
regtime
2013-5-10
Post time 2014-12-29 11:32:55 |Show all posts |
PhishPhanPhil replied at 2014-12-23 16:04
Ok, I found it, sorry about that, I just couldn't navigate very easily when everything is in a langu ...

Oh, sorry for this inconvenience!
We already updated the download link on our official website, and you can download the user manual for X1/X3/X5 directly.
If you still can't download it, pls let us know.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2020-6-7 13:59 , Processed in 0.021921 second(s), 24 queries .