Audio Sources
yinyuan
AMPs
erfang
regtime
2015-1-5
Post time 2015-1-5 04:23:39 |Show all posts |
I am very keen on buying a X3 or X5, a couple of question please:

1. Can anyone give me a simple reason why I should spend an extra £140 for the x5 over the x3 please????? Reviews I have watch/read have not made it clear, the main reasons/differences for spending more except more memory, not too worried about that, and more output power for driving headphones etc.....they even say the sound quality is personal choice and some prefer the X3 over the X5....AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH... ;-)

2. Also.... I want to be able to use the fiio in my car , audi a8 with Dension gateway 500 fitted. The gateway has USB connection, RCA audio and an Apple Ipod plug. My question is, with the Ipod I can still use the car MMI controls, I'm guessing I will not be able to use the controls with the fiio, which is fine, but will I be able to use the RCA connections or the USB for that matter!????????????????

Thankyou in advance for any replies......

Neil

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X1
AMPs
E12
regtime
2013-5-10
Post time 2015-1-5 16:08:49 |Show all posts |
Hi, Neil. Thanks for your paying attention to FiiO!

1. In my opnion, the sound quality depends on person. Of course, it also has relation with the different headphones. Is there any physical store(http://www.fiio.net/en/stores) selling FiiO products around you? And if there is, we think you can take your headphones to try the sample unit firstly, and it may be helpful for you to choose the one you like.

2. According to some feedback from end users, their car can recognize the X1/X3/X5 by the USB connection, and to play the songs stored in inner memory or external micro SD card.

Use magic Report

3#
!post_deleted!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2020-6-7 06:32 , Processed in 0.019196 second(s), 23 queries .