F-Coin
Audio Sources
fiio x5
AMPs
none
regtime
2015-1-2
Post time 2015-1-12 22:43:55 |Show all posts |
Curious as to what people are using to carry their X5 when they're in a highly mobile mode without big roomy clothing pockets.  

The X5 is a chunky little guy, particularly with the wonderful rubbery protecting case. I'd love to be able to spoil myself with the great sound when I'm working out, because I hate working out and having the promise of the X5 sound quality just might make me work out a little more often.  

The ideal would be an arm band case, or something I could belt to my waist since the X5 doesn't have a spinning disk to damage.  I've used a cloth bag made for carrying a passport and other stuff around your neck when traveling but it tends to swing around too much.  And, I couldn't fit the X5 plus an amp in there.

I've gone to a few retail stores with my X5 to try out the cases they have on sale, and almost everything out there is sized for iDevices - too small for just the X5 much less if I want to add an amp.

Any ideas welcome...

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X1
AMPs
E12
regtime
2013-5-10
Post time 2015-1-14 18:23:41 |Show all posts |
Hi, here are some accessories for the X5: http://www.fiio.net/en/products/14. Maybe it can help solve your problem?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2020-6-7 14:13 , Processed in 0.017820 second(s), 22 queries .