FiiO Forums

Retrieve Password
Register Now
/Sign In
Search
!show!: 10218|Reply: 53

FiiO’s 8th Anniversary Customer Appreciation Campaign—Speak Out Your Bles...

Super Moderator

Born for music and happy

digest
F-Coin
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2015-4-25 15:02:29 |Show all posts |
Edited by FiiO at 2015-4-27 10:07

680.jpg

Time flies—it’s already been 8 years since FiiO was first established(April 26th,2007).

Thank you for your support through these years of steady development— your support is what motivates us to continue moving forward.

Thank you to all FiiO users for your support.

To show our appreciation to our customers, FiiO is launching a contest on its forum with prizes—looking forward to your participation!

Time: 26-27 April 2015

Target:  All FiiO Users

Platform:  www.fiio.me (official FiiO forum)

How to enter:  just reply to this contest thread detailing your thoughts on FiiO and any interesting stories you may have about the FiiO products you use(d).

Prizes:  1st prize:   X1 (3 winners)
            2nd prize:  E11K (5 winners)
            3rd prize:   any FiiO accessory (10 winners)

Choosing winners: Posts will be evaluated on their content and prizes will be given tousers posting the most interesting (real-life!) stories among the posts.

Winners announcement: To be announced publicly on 29 April in the contest thread.  
Winners should contact the designated forum administrator via the forum’s private messages feature with their shipping info etc.

Other details:

1.    Participants agree to allow FiiO to quote their posts in part or in full, in other promotional material or otherwise publicly.

2.    1st prize winners may have custom wording printed onto the back of their X1.

3.    Each user will only be considered for prizes once based on one of their posts.  Winners will be asked to provide proof of ownership of FiiO products, via product registration on FiiO.net or otherwise.

4.    1st prize winners may have their X1’s shipped via DHL, FedEx, UPS etc. as well as regular air mail. 2nd and 3rd prize will be shipped by air mail only which takes a little longer time.

5.    Winners should contact the designated forum administrator with their real name,shipping address, postcode (if applicable) and the desired accessory for 3rd prize winners.

6.    Prizes will be delivered within 3 working days once the shipping details are confirmed!

7.    FiiO Electronics Technology Co. Ltd. reserves the right to interpret the rules above as they see fit and decide on any details not defined above.

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X5
AMPs
E12
Head Gears
Onkyo
regtime
2015-4-7
Post time 2015-4-25 17:51:12 |Show all posts |
I have n X5 and an E12 with a FiiO link cable and I am very impressed by the sound quality especially when its fed high quality files. I was using a Cowon X7 prior to this and before that I used an iRiver 340, I could never use IEM's before getting the X5 but I find I can use IEM's comfortably for long periods using the X5 with the E12, I'm not sure there is any logical reason for this other than  the sound quality is less tiring than I have experienced before now.  I find the UI fine and got use to the scroll wheel very quickly. I find the build quality is very good and both items  have the quality  and feel of more expensive items - I like the "heft" of the rig. I only wish I had discovered FiiO sooner. I love it.

Use magic Report

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
Fiio X1
AMPs
Fiio E11K
DACs
Encore
Head Gears
Stagediver SD2
regtime
2015-4-25
Post time 2015-4-25 18:20:44 |Show all posts |
My very first FiiO product was FiiO E11, now im have the FiiO X1 with FiiO E11k with Fiio X1 stacking kit and Fiio L16 interconnect inside the FiiO HS7 Hard carrying case! when it comes to audio, fiio is my choice, soundwise and budget wise

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
dsd
AMPs
Fiio
regtime
2015-4-25
Post time 2015-4-25 18:21:11 |Show all posts |
I am currently owner of 2 Fiio X3 ( one was bought for my wife) and I am very happy about them, i was considering a Pono when I found Fiio and after trying an X3 the choice was a no brainier , I got more for my money and it is great to see the firmware support I got.....the X3 really grew a lot!
Hope to win, but it is nice to show support anyway!

Use magic Report

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
FiiO Andes, Xonar DS
AMPs
FiiO Andes
DACs
FiiO Andes
Head Gears
Audio Technica ATH-WS55, Sony mdr ex100, Sennheiser HD 205 II
regtime
2015-4-25
Post time 2015-4-25 18:50:04 |Show all posts |
Edited by bogdanpas at 2015-4-25 18:59

Last year I wanted to buy some new HP so i visited one of the local showrooms. I was thinkin to buy some Sennheisers but i wanted to hear them before takin any action. So the guy from the showroom gave me the Senns and a music player. I saw this and it wasn't an Apple, wasn't Sony either and I asked him what player is it. ''It's FIIO'' and he left sayin that he'll return with another pair of HP for me to listen. With X5 the Senns sounded awesome but I was curious how were with my phone, so i connected them and ...well I coudn't even listen the whole song, sounded terrible. Hmm, must be that god $%^& X5, I thought. The guy returned with some AT HP and I asked him what other products does FIIO have cause my pc Xonar wouldn't be enough for my new HP and I didn't wanted a music player. The showroom guy gave me the Andes, I connected again the AT HP to it and I was hooked.  Short story I left home for some senns and i returned home with AT and Andes. In the car I stayed 5 minutes before starting the engine studying the Andes like a kidd that just received his new favourite toy. I was happy , I had a whole weekend for me, my hp's the Andes and my music collection...and ...for my wife too.

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
FLAC
AMPs
FiiO E18
regtime
2015-4-25
Post time 2015-4-25 19:28:19 |Show all posts |
I have FiiO E18 but can't have respective registration for security code, how can I find it as I cannot locate same from the unit and the box, please tell me at kelvinpltse@yahoo.com.hk

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
yinyuan
AMPs
erfang
regtime
2015-4-25
Post time 2015-4-25 20:02:53 |Show all posts |
My very first Fiio product was an E6, which I bought because I was curious about portable amps and didn't want to commit a ton of money into the unknown. I used it with an old ipod 5.5G 30GB (U2 edition) and the Sennheiser PX100ii's..my portable rig at the time. That little E6 packed a serious punch and controlled the somewhat boomy bass on the PX very well, and even took care of the iPod's little problem with distortion in low frequencies. This little amp has survived sweaty bike rides+a couple surprise rain storms(it got wet). I used it at an overnight job with the PX's, where it has been dropped numerous times as well, and had soda spilled on it once....3 years of that kind of use, and the E6 stills works fine. Later on, I was moving to another country to help care for a sick parent, I wanted a brand new portable source, as the ipod is almost 9 years old now and the E6 has lost battery life(stills works perfect, otherwise). I wanted ALL 5300 of my lossless songs, in a source with a truly high quality DAC which, the X5 has, in the form of a PCM 1792..coincidentally the same DAC as my desktop rig, so naturally it made the choice more obvious. I love this X5! The separation, tight bass and detail retrieval is right up there with my desktop setup..but having that sound quality in my pocket, and on the go! I love how this portable player has the power to push all of my headphones. I love the amazing build quality, this thing feels like a weapon, it's so solid. And like the little E6, reliability has been spot on and the firmware updates are making it better(I'm on 2.4, now).  I recommend your guys's stuff to anyone needing a good affordable source device and, last year, got one of my best friends to buy a Fiio E10 for her laptop and Sennheiser HD-25's and she loves it! Of course the E10 has that same weapons grade build quality as my X5. So thank you guys, for making such amazing things that don't cost a fortune like other audio devices.

Use magic Report

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
yinyuan
AMPs
erfang
regtime
2015-2-26
Post time 2015-4-25 21:32:23 |Show all posts |
As an avid audiophile I was always on the lookout for a portable device to take with me on my daily exercise routine and when I travel.  When I saw the Fiio products I just had to try it.  I picked up the X1 because of it's thin profile and low cost and the matching armband it snaps to securely.  I have a couple pairs of Etymotic earbud models that I use with this.  I was immediately impressed with the sound quality and awed over the incredible battery life. Time flies exercising as I get lost in the full embrace of the sound. I know that there will be more Fiio products in my future

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
yinyuan
AMPs
erfang
regtime
2015-4-25
Post time 2015-4-25 22:30:33 |Show all posts |
I don't own a lot of headphones and gadgets but I own a FiiO E6 and E17. It has been four years or so since I had them and they still work wonders. As I was new to this audiophile community, I still don't think I am qualified as one, but the FiiO gadgets really improved my experience exponentially. I can't believe I got them in such a price I can afford, as I am still a student. I have recommended FiiO to plenty of friends who wanted any DAC/AMPs within a small budget.

Use magic Report

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
yinyuan
AMPs
erfang
regtime
2015-3-7
Post time 2015-4-25 23:31:11 |Show all posts |
I Play my X1 through a pair of Bose Companion 2 Series III speakers all day every day at my desk at work.  I love that I can play any kind of digital file.  Happy 8th birthday, I will be celebrating my 66th Birthday on April 26.

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
iPod Touch
AMPs
FiiOE11, FiiO E5, JDS Labs CMoy BB
DACs
ASUS Xonar DX Sound Card (Desktop PC)
Head Gears
Audiotechnica ATH-M50, Koss PortaPro, Sennheiser HD449
regtime
2015-4-25
Post time 2015-4-25 23:37:37 |Show all posts |
The very first FiiO product I bought was the FiiO E5, a tiny but very capable headphone amp for my Sennheiser HD435. That little amp got me into the budget-friendly side of the audiophile lifestyle and hobby. You see, high quality audio reproduction does not necessarily mean ludicrously expensive audio equipment. This is where FiiO comes in. It's build quality is top notch, its audio reproduction characteristics are comparable to top-tier brands more than double its price.

As I moved to a bit more expensive headphones than my previous Sennheiser HD435, I began to tread on the higher-end amplifiers from FiiO. When I bought the AudioTechnica ATH-M50, I immediately paired it with my FiiO E11. The E11 Kilimanjaro portable headphone amp adds not just driving power to my headphones, but it also endowed it with clarity. The treble became clearer, the midrange bacame more defined, and the bass was even more punchy and refined. The E11 was never boomy even if you max out the bass boost. A perfect companion for the monitor-grade ATH-M50 cans. The iPod Touch --> FiiO E11 --> Audiotechnica ATH-M50 has been my daily portable rig in the past couple of years. I can't listen to music without the E11 between my headphones and the audio source.

FiiO products will not break the bank, nor will it burn through your pocket. For their price, it's the best option there is.

I love how FiiO delivers its promise to the meticulous audiophile audience. They listen well to inputs from users, be it a casual listener or an audio engineer with strict listening requirements.

I have been recommending the FiiO E11 amp to my friends and colleagues for the past few years. A friend of mine just recently bought a FiiO E11K to pair with his new Audiotechnica ATH-M50X. Both are second generation models from their respective ancestors (FiiO E11 to its latest revision, the FiiOE11K and Audiotechnica ATH-M50 to its newest iteration, the ATH-M50X).

Now that the FiiO X3 2nd Generation is out, I am saving up for it and will be buying an X3II unit soon enough.

More power FiiO! Happy 8th Anniversary to all of you!

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
yinyuan
AMPs
erfang
regtime
2015-4-25
Post time 2015-4-26 01:56:47 |Show all posts |
It was in an unexpected way I've acquired my very first fiio product. I've even resorted to giving up on the chance of hearing a real good clean music. There's no way I couldn't afford those. To my surprise, a chance of mine came.  I found a good job and my salary is more than enough. I again, started my eagerness to have a high resolution music player until I bumped to this FiiO X5. Damn, those has pretty solid built. I can't wait to hold them with my bare hands and for no second thoughts at all, I've purchased one. I paired it together with my ath m50x. I was never tired of hearing great music day by day. I've choose fiio product aside from being affordable, they offer very good service to their customer. And you don't have to wait for a longer time for a software update.

Thanks Fiio. Job well done.

Use magic Report

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
Fiio X1 /Fiio M9 / Aune m1s
AMPs
Fiio E11K Kilimanjaro 2 /Linn / Venture Electronics RA + WarpCore
DACs
Venture Odyssee HD DAC
Head Gears
Bose Quiet Comfort 20 / RockJaw Alpha Genus/Shure se215
regtime
2015-2-12
Post time 2015-4-26 02:23:26 |Show all posts |
My musical life was full of the Ipod Classic 160gb, now my life is Fiio!!

Use magic Report

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
yinyuan
AMPs
erfang
regtime
2015-4-25
Post time 2015-4-26 03:44:45 |Show all posts |
Hello Y'all!
I had been looking for a affordable DAP for 2 years now and then I came across Fiio products about 6 months ago or so. Had heard about Fiio and their dedicated amps but then I came across X1 and I set my eyes on it. It had everything I needed and recently I was able to purchase it on an amazing affordable price without comprising the quality of music! It's my first and I just want to thank Fiio for doing such a great job to bring joy to other's life by making such  fantastic products and enabling quality music. It's been a week and I'm enjoying the X1 so very much. The build, the silver drape and possibility of being able to store all my favorite music collection inside such a portable device means the world to me. I'm really looking forward to purchasing many more products in the near future as soon as I get a job. Right now I'm completing my studies and hopefully within that period as well I will try to get my hands on some of the products to continue my journey to seek bliss in music, love, life! Happy 8th Anniversary to the Fiio Team! Wishing the best and hoping to explore more of Fiio life in the future!

Use magic Report

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X3, Pro-Ject Perspective/Dynavector DV20XL/Rotel RCD951
AMPs
Parasound HCA-2200ii
Head Gears
Phiaton MS400
regtime
2015-4-26
Post time 2015-4-26 06:09:40 |Show all posts |
I've had my X3 for a few months now and couldn't be happier with the sound and convenience it brings me.  I use it as my source for car stereo, my home stereo and of course traveling with headphones.  The upgrade in sound from my iPod Touch is quite significant, both with MP3s and especially with FLAC.  I'm eager for new FiiO products, such as maybe a player with a dock that can be left connected to my home stereo, with a remote.  Keep up the great work FiiO!

Use magic Report

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X1, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 2013, iPod Nano 2G
AMPs
none
DACs
none
Head Gears
AKG K7xx, SE215, Koss ProDJ100
regtime
2015-4-26
Post time 2015-4-26 07:41:47 |Show all posts |
Edited by kicoohh at 2015-4-26 07:54

The first Fiio product I got was the E07K. When I was an interesting experience. As much as I love the device, I still need to return it because I forgot that my phone does not support otg . But I did enjoyed my time using it on my laptop. After returning it, I decided to get a music player instead of a dac or amp. Which I immediately turned to the latest music player X1. From now on, I will always carry the X1 with me no matter where I go unless I need to travel in complete lightweight. Oh! and did I mention the package design is super awesome? One more thing, thank you very much for allowing the community to try out the X3II. Will be providing as much feedback as possible in the very near future!

Oh and if I win a X1, I'll give it to my best friend who also interest in audio gears!

Use magic Report

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
M6, X3, X1 - various iPod using lossless
AMPs
E7, E17, E9
DACs
D3, D03K
Head Gears
Senn's HD600,HD650,HD595,HD598 and another dozen Senns from the last 30 years - Audio-Technica ATH-M40x
regtime
2015-1-28
Post time 2015-4-26 09:42:38 |Show all posts |
Thank you FiiO for given us such wonderful products, my first contact with your devices was:

First purchased was D3 DAC which was used on my computer to enhance the sound and wow it sure did, for the price I was amazed.

Second purchase was wonderful E7, having a wide range of headphones and love of high quality lossless music this was an amazing product to show me how much detail was in the music I love.

Third was the E9 Amp to go with my E7 and this was the next level with my Sennheiser HD650 it was able to drive them like nothing I have had before, that E7 + E9 combo is top notch.

Fourth product was another D3 this time a D03K for my TV output into my amplifier for casual TV watching, great little box.

Product five was the even better E17, superb and I matched this up with one of your dock cables for a Apple iPod nano running lossless and again superb. Running optical from my Mac this again give me more superb audio and from time to time I would use it with the E9.

Six (you guys are getting addictive) Your DAP X3 this is just another level again and I really enjoy this with my HD 598 I have a number of 24 bit files and wow. just can't stop listening to this thing.

I'm sure the seventh purchase from you is not far away

Congratulation on your success and lets hope for many more exciting products and even more audio journeys you will take me on

Many of my friends have seen your gear and asked so many questions, we are all becoming fans of FiiO

Regards

Ray

Use magic Report

Intermediate Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
yinyuan
AMPs
erfang
regtime
2014-11-11
Post time 2015-4-26 17:15:05 |Show all posts |
My story was not happy. I will not tell you in detail - it's hard for me. I bought my first FiiO X3, after during birth my son died. Then I found it very difficult to communicate with people. Only music has helped me survive this time .. And the music played FiiO X3 ... It was my world, among the sounds of ...

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
yinyuan
AMPs
erfang
regtime
2015-4-26
Post time 2015-4-26 17:24:14 |Show all posts |
I had Fiio X3 1st Gen and now m owning 2nd gen, I'm so overwhelmed by Fiio DAPs cause I need my music as pure as possible with natural sounding, with Fiio DAPs I have found that near pure sound, now owning 2nd gen of the fabulous X3. I just can't get my headphones off my ears

Thanks for making some of the awesomist music player of all, I would like try on the 2nd gen of X5 and/or X7

Regards,
androbot

Use magic Report

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
yinyuan
AMPs
erfang
regtime
2015-4-26
Post time 2015-4-26 17:42:45 |Show all posts |
Thanks for the FIIO bringing me into my first taste and enjoyment of the music in my life..

A year and a half ago, i went into a studio shop to look for my first digital music player. And the display of FIIO X3 already caught my eyes , especially its design of the buttons. Then, I had a try on it. I remember my first play in X3 is someone like you (live) by Adele. Once the music on, I was totally absorbed in her voice as well as the instrument played in the background. Yet I am not the expert on the music player. The voice output by FIIO X3 sounds excellent for me. Finally I made my first payment with over thousand dollars at once to get my first music player.

Until now, I still enjoyed every bits and pieces of music played by the FIIO X3 with my headphone, especially when it played any songs from Leona Lewis. She is top of my favourite singer. I remember the first time it played a song called "The first time ever I saw your face" during back to my home in bus. Her voice is projected so well that my tears just like moving around in my eyes. FIIO X3 seems giving me a real experience of her voice in her concert.  

And after that, I have not lost any confidence on FIIO X3 providing me a enjoyable music experience. One thing I would like to appraise here is that FIIO still keep updated the software of FIIO X3 even the latest FIIO X5 is released. FIIO seems keep a great effort and concern to give us the best music experience with each model of music players.

Thank you for FIIO keep providing great music player to us.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-9-15 15:59 , Processed in 0.034545 second(s), 25 queries .