FiiO Forums

Retrieve Password
Register Now
/Sign In
Search
!show!: 2337|Reply: 1

Suggestions for X1 (display more information)

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
yinyuan
AMPs
erfang
regtime
2015-6-11
Post time 2015-12-22 17:47:39 |Show all posts |
Hello FiiO Team,

When I look at the player's screen I want to see INFORMATION. The cover art takes way too much usable space. I don't understand why the fonts are so tiny and so little information is displayed.

So, I have a couple of suggestions that are easy/trivial to implement and would improve the X1 software/firmware:

- Show the bitrate on the now playing screen. Another possible elegant solution would be to add a button to the quick menu that shows the ID3 tag information.

- Show the current time/clock. We have a very sophisticated electronic device and it doesn't have a clock... why? It's almost 2016, there shouldn't be any electronic devices without a clock. We use FiiO DAPs instead of smartphones for sound quality, but we still have to take our phone out to look at the time, it doesn't make sense.

Thanks and regards,

Javi

Use magic Report

Technical Support

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X5
AMPs
E18
regtime
2014-11-18

Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Master of Publictity Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2015-12-23 17:46:16 |Show all posts |
Thanks, EXPERIMENTONGOD. To the font issue, you could try this firmware version, which was made by one customer, has been tested to work well. https://onedrive.live.com/redir? ... p;ithint=file%2czip
I will response your suggestion to the software team.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-11-13 02:42 , Processed in 0.019286 second(s), 22 queries .