X1
AMPs
None
Head Gears
ATH-M50
regtime
2016-1-12
Post time 2016-1-16 08:07:52 |Show all posts |
Something I find very annoying is that my X1 will automatically resume playing a song, either from the last position or from the beginning depending on the Resume Mode setting, when I turn it back on after an idle-power off.  In most cases I turn my X1 on before I put on my headphones.  Disabling the Resume Mode doesn't help me because the player loses the context of what I was listening to.

Why can't the Resume Mode simply recall the position of the song when it powered down?  Then all I'd have to do is hit "play" when I'm ready.  This is how my iPod Classic worked and I found it very convenient.

Also, I don't understand why file names, instead of song titles, are shown when you're browsing your music library by category.  The songs should be shown by title.  The only time you should see the songs by file name is when you're browsing the files.

Use magic Report

Technical Support

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X5
AMPs
E18
regtime
2014-11-18

Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Master of Publictity Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2016-1-16 10:11:10 |Show all posts |
Hi, mr_whatsitttoya,
1. Yes, i understand you that as you turn on your x1 first in most case. But if we change it to hit the play to make it play, many other guys will complain that it is very inconvenient  to them. They will say that they must click the button to go back to their music. It is hard to please all customers. Hope you understand.
2. Yes, many customers complains the show of file name instead of the titles. We are considering to add an option for customers to choose.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2020-9-26 17:16 , Processed in 0.018578 second(s), 23 queries .