digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X5
AMPs
E18
regtime
2014-11-18

Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Master of Publictity Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2016-2-1 10:41:24 |Show all posts |

The following changes and improvements were made to FW1.7 compared to FW1.5:

1. Added a new UI theme (theme 2);
2. Added options to clear the "favorites", "Playlist1" and "Playlist2" playlists, and to delete individual songs from each playlist;
3. Added "Screen off button response" option in System Settings, to customize the response to the front 6 buttons when screen is off:
   a) Direct action (default)--pressing one of the front buttons performs the action of the button directly without turning on the screen;
   b) Screen wakeup only--turns on the screen without performing the action of the button (until a second press);
   c) Wake+action--turns on the screen at the same time as performing the action of the button;
4. Language selection screen now appears immediately after firmware update / factory reset, before the library scan;

5. Fixed issue where if the M3 is turned off and then plugged in for charging, it turns itself back on when unplugged;
6. Fixed issues with playing certain mp3 files;
7. Fixed issue where switching from an APE High-compression encoded track to other tracks could cause noise to be emitted;
8. Fixed issue where battery icon does not stay lit onscreen even when screen timeout is set to ON (no timeout);
9. Fixed issue where the Hold button does not prevent button response under certain situations;
10. Corrected certain dialog language and fixed other miscellaneous bugs.

M3 FW 1.7: >> Download link
How to upgrade the M3 firmware: >> Click here
Complete User Manual: >> Download link

Use magic Report

Intermediate Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X1, M3
AMPs
FUJIYAMA-E06
regtime
2014-12-27
Post time 2016-2-6 22:27:51 |Show all posts |
I received my M3 a few days ago and overall I've been quite pleased with the size and audio performance. Yesterday was my first opportunity to take it in the car with me. How unpleasant! Absolutely the only thing I could see on the screen was the album art. Reading menus and while-playing track info was impossible! I attribute the inability to read the screen to two things: low contrast between the background theme color and the font color, and the impossibly small font. I have owned several players in the last 10 years or so and still have and use many of them. A majority, but not all, are sansa players (with much smaller displays). Every one of these players have a combination of high contrast and scrolling text to make them legible. I saw some of the complaints in the forums and on Amazon before purchasing and studied the photos on FiiO's website before purchasing. The photos on FiiO website looked acceptable and nothing like the actual font on the player, so I went ahead with my purchase. I think FiiO intends this unit to be more of a sport or active-use player. If that is the case the font issue really needs to be addressed - soon.

Use magic Report

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
mp3
AMPs
regtime
2015-9-25
Post time 2016-3-2 01:59:04 |Show all posts |
how do you change themes?

Use magic Report

Intermediate Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X1, M3
AMPs
FUJIYAMA-E06
regtime
2014-12-27
Post time 2016-3-2 10:24:07 |Show all posts |
Long press top left button while music is playing, second menu appears, bottom tab is settings, scroll to theme...

Use magic Report

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
mp3
AMPs
regtime
2015-9-25
Post time 2016-3-12 19:51:21 |Show all posts |
jdkelley replied at 2016-3-2 10:24
Long press top left button while music is playing, second menu appears, bottom tab is settings, scro ...

thanks.........

Use magic Report

Fiio Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
mp3
AMPs
what?
regtime
2016-7-9
Post time 2016-7-9 22:19:08 |Show all posts |
It looks like the files in the dropbox folder are corrupted somehow? I cannot download any of the files.

Use magic Report

Technical Support

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X5
AMPs
E18
regtime
2014-11-18

Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Master of Publictity Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2016-7-11 18:34:46 |Show all posts |
GemAye replied at 2016-7-9 22:19
It looks like the files in the dropbox folder are corrupted somehow? I cannot download any of the fi ...

Hi, i test it and find it works well. Is there anything wrong with your network?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2017-1-22 22:12 , Processed in 0.024896 second(s), 22 queries .