F-Coin
Audio Sources
?
AMPs
?
regtime
2016-8-12
Post time 2017-1-5 15:52:05 |Show all posts |
I'm having a weird problem with my X5 Gen2 DAP.  I have the latest firmware on it (2.1).  I load a card with music files, put it in one of the two card slots on the X5 and update the music library... all the music on *that* card shows up and it works fine.  If I take that card out and put a second card with music files in the second card slot and update the music library... all the music on *that* card works fine too.  But if I try to put *both* cards in each of their respective slots and update the music library with both cards in the X5, it appears to fully update the music library, but when it is done updating and I go to the music icon, the player says that there is no music.  It isn't the cards themselves that are the problem, because I am having this same issue with other sets of cards (each card individually will update the player and play fine, but player fails when two cards are loaded and music library is updated).  However, I also have a X5 Gen1 DAP and when I take the exact same cards and load them together into that player and update the music library, it all loads and works fine.

Any idea what is causing the X5 Gen2 player to fail when two cards (but not just one) are loaded and the music library is updated?

Thanks in advance.

esstee

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-5-27 09:02 , Processed in 0.020362 second(s), 24 queries .