Audio Sources
X5 III
AMPs
A5
regtime
2017-12-30
Post time 2017-12-30 01:07:26 |Show all posts |
Hi,
I just wanted to make a list of features it would be nice to have for me on the X5 3rd gen:

1) When I am on the main screen of the Fiio music app and I tap the folder icon (the yellow one), I would like to have the current album on the top or somehow centered on the screen. At the moment the app starts from the beginning in alphabetical order and I have to scroll down in order to find the album that is currently playing. Same story when I enter the album: I would like to see immediately the current song.

2) When the title of an album or song is long (this happens often in cassical music) it appears with some dots in between: sometimes it's difficult to understand the album or song. It would be nice for me that when I tap the first time the title starts to slide, when I tap the second time I enter the album or the song starts to play. This would avoid also unwanted accidental selections.

3) If the system allows, it would be nice that the "balance" feature also applies to Line Out, so you can still use this feature when using an external amplifier.

Thanks!

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
Fiio X5 III
AMPs
Fiio F5
Head Gears
Fiio F9 / Beyerdynamic DT990/DT770
regtime
2018-3-5
Post time 2018-3-7 19:48:09 |Show all posts |
I'd like to have the possibility to hide the directories "Android" & "LOST.DIR" on the external sdcards in X 5III.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-10-20 21:53 , Processed in 0.020968 second(s), 23 queries .