F-Coin
Audio Sources
yinyuan
AMPs
erfang
regtime
2018-1-24
Post time 2018-1-24 22:47:38 |Show all posts |
I recently purchased a FiiO X5 Mark III in order to have plenty of storage for my music on the move.

Writing to the internal storage seems to be absolutely fine, but I have intermittent problems when trying to write to the SD card I purchased alongside the X5.

I usually find that the first time I write to the SD card after formatting, it will recognise the songs on the device, but any songs I try to transfer after the initial transfer aren't recognised by the X5.

I've noticed that the initial transfer seemed to take quite a bit of time (I left it overnight to do around 800 songs, which took around 6 hours or so) but transfers after that seem to whizz by (I've just put 1800 songs on it in about 2 hours, but none of them are recognised by the device).

When I check the storage of the SD card in Windows Explorer, space has been taken up by the new songs transferred but still the device does not recognise them.

I am using Winamp to transfer songs and edit metadata.

The SD Card I purchased is a Samsung MicroSD XC Evo Plus 256GB. Admittedly, this isn't one recommended by FiiO, but Samsung are a reliable brand and I've never had issues with their technology before.

I've also checked and double checked that the firmware is updated to the latest version and have done so using the X5 Firmware Upgrade Tool. ("X5_V7-20170124 (formal edition)")

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
x5
AMPs
e06
regtime
2015-1-6
Post time 2018-2-17 02:36:15 |Show all posts |
i'm sorry to tell you but the problem is with sdcard...is fake...try it on a computer and it'l do the same shit

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-3-26 14:39 , Processed in 0.022117 second(s), 21 queries .