FiiO Forums

Retrieve Password
Register Now
/Sign In
Search
!show!: 1475|Reply: 5

FiiO x1 II Issue with favorites ♥ , cant be deleted !

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
FiiO X1 II
AMPs
no
Head Gears
senheiser,skullcandy, sony
regtime
2017-12-15
Post time 2018-5-2 01:18:16 |Show all posts |
I deleted some songs from my FiiO x1 II   , some of them were marked as  FAVORITES , but now they still in the favorite playlist  , even when i removed those songs from the device,  i can´t deleted them from my favorites playlists  because cant be founded.
WHAT CAN I DO?
I´m using the last firmware by the way FW1.7.2
this firmware crashes a lot too

1.png

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X5III
AMPs
A5
regtime
2017-1-14
Post time 2018-5-4 16:18:12 |Show all posts |
Are you playing them?
The way to delete is to press the button on the upper left, then choose to delete, press the next track to make the "heart" icon get dark, then press ok.
If it's still not working, then I think you might need to reset the meida library.

Use magic Report

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
FiiO X1 II
AMPs
no
Head Gears
senheiser,skullcandy, sony
regtime
2017-12-15
Post time 2018-5-7 01:11:50 |Show all posts |
FiiOBryant replied at 2018-5-4 16:18
Are you playing them?
The way to delete is to press the button on the upper left, then choose to del ...

I had to reset the media library !  ,   LOST MY FAVORITE SONG LIST !

How can fiiO x1II users can backup their playlist ?, this is a mess , fiiO is not listen to their customers  , the last firmware fw1.7.2 is not what we wanted ,they did not make any changes . china has to improve more in their products .

Use magic Report

Intermediate Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X5 gen ii: MP3, WAV, FLAC
AMPs
???
regtime
2015-9-9
Post time 2018-7-9 03:02:02 |Show all posts |
I feel bad for  you, that has happened to me. and ironically, I now have the opposite problem.
I do not have the same device, (I am X5 III), but I imagine the software is similar.

I have nearly 2 THOUSAND favorites out of a library of 17 thousand. I previously lost them all when it crashed once, and another time when I reset the library.

NOW,. I just spend many hours cleaning up my library to be in folder by artist and album (they were previously all flat files in the root directories of the SD cards). I reset my music database THREE TIMES, and I cannot now GET RID of my favorites list.  None of the track are found where they used to be, so of course it crashes when I try to play through...

Use magic Report

Intermediate Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X5 gen ii: MP3, WAV, FLAC
AMPs
???
regtime
2015-9-9
Post time 2018-7-9 03:23:36 |Show all posts |
okay, I actually figured it out... not sure if this works for X1, and sadly too late for you now, but for next time...

In the "Favorites" screen, do you get a circle with 3 horizontal dots in the lower right? If so, tap and that gives several icons, including a pencil for "edit".

you then get little  dots to the right of each track to select it and even (what I needed)
a "select all" at the top. at the same time, you get  bar with a set of actions at the bottom, including a 'trash' to delete files from the favorites. I checked on a few, and, it did NOT delete the actual tracks, only removed them from the playlist.

Of course, in typical Fiio fashion, when I tried to remove them all, it couldn't handle it and crashed, although it removed some of them in process. After I repeated the process 4 times, they were finally all gone.

Obviously, you can use this to select and delete a handful of tracks even more easily, it probably wont  crash.

Use magic Report

Customer Service

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X3
AMPs
E17K
DACs
Q1
regtime
2016-7-12

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2018-7-16 18:34:23 |Show all posts |
hydec01 replied at 2018-7-9 03:23
okay, I actually figured it out... not sure if this works for X1, and sadly too late for you now, bu ...

Dear friend,

Yes, for the X5III, if you delete the music files from the playlists, the actual file doesn't be deleted.
You would need to delete it from browsing files or using the ES file explorer for help instead.

Best regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2020-1-25 01:04 , Processed in 0.024867 second(s), 28 queries .