F-Coin
Audio Sources
FLAC, M4a/ACC, MP3
AMPs
Antique Sound Lab MG-Head Mark III, Meridian 502/557
DACs
FiiO X5III, Meridian 566/24
Head Gears
Sennheiser HD 650, HD 600, HD 497, FiiO F9 Pro, 1More Triple Driver, Klipsch S4, S4a
regtime
2016-3-6
Post time 2018-7-30 15:51 |Show all posts |
Hi,

This is rather strange because I haven't had any other problems with the music library since I bought my X5 III a few months ago. I just loaded 2 albums by the same artist which are 24/48 recordings ripped from an SACD. It's odd because I can see and play all tracks just fine in Storage mode and Album mode but the albums do not appear int the Artist listing.

I've carefully checked the tags and the artist name is identical and even if it had some funny character encoding then I would expect to see a second listing of the Artist name but there is nothing like that. I did a search on the system log and did find some hits on those tracks with errors but nothing that made much sense to me. Let me know if there is anything you want me to look for or if you would like me to upload the log files.

I would appreciate any information you might have regarding this problem.

Thanks,

D

Use magic Report

Customer Service

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X3
AMPs
E17K
DACs
Q1
regtime
2016-7-12

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2018-7-30 16:16 |Show all posts |
Dear friend,

You could share the music files you mentioned to us for checking the issue.

Best regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-1-22 23:06 , Processed in 0.022326 second(s), 24 queries .