F-Coin
Audio Sources
fiio x3 MIII
AMPs
X3 MIII
regtime
2018-9-2
Post time 2018-9-2 01:59:07 |Show all posts |
Hi there, I've a couple of suggestions, after the 1st month of experience with my X3 M-iii

1)  having a huge library it's quite hard and long to find a specific song or even a specific album.
Infact when I open, for instance, "rock" in the genre sub-menu, is shown every "rock" song without any subcategory of Artist and Album....in this way I have to find the song in between hundreds of them; moreover is impossible to find any album from this way.
In the same way I have hundreds of result if I browse by Albums and by Artists (fortunately "by artists" it is shown each album and no directly each song, but anyway I have to browsw hundreds of artists before).

I would suggest to allow a more detailed way to browse following the criteria

Genre -> artist -> album -> songs

In this way each steps allow a limetd number os results (like maximum dozens, instead of hundreds) and this will make much more confortable, detailed and fast the browsing experience.

2)  When the last song ends while I'm playing a playlist or an album, it start again auotmatically the 1st one... Is there a way to stop this loop?

Hoping th have been helpful or inspiring, I thank you for the wonderful device that u have created!
Waiting for an answer about the chances to have these features in the next versions of the firmware, I wish you a wonderful day!
Best regards, Fabio.

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
mk3
AMPs
mk3
regtime
2019-3-30
Post time 2019-3-30 17:57:15 |Show all posts |
Hello,

Dear Fiio team, I would suggest exactly the same improvements:

Browsing by "Category" should lead to Genre => Artist => Album => Song.

Actually, I can't use the Category feature since it shows me too many songs. On my other Media Players (Media Monkey, iTunes, iPhone, Logitech Media Center) it is the way it works and it is really convenient.

On the FIIO devices, I still need to access my songs "by Folder", which is really not the expected way for a high-quality music player.

Please think about it, and make this possible in your future versions of firmware ! (also on M3K and other products)

Bruno

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-9-20 00:34 , Processed in 0.019827 second(s), 21 queries .