F-Coin
Audio Sources
M7
AMPs
none
regtime
2019-1-5
Post time 2019-1-6 19:04 |Show all posts |
After adding songs - player does not see them. Function "Auto update" is on, but not working. I had to manually "Scan for songs", and I had to do it 3 or 4 times. After the first scan - 0 new songs, second scan - 0 new songs, maybe third or fourth is success. No matter if the songs are in internal memory or SD. Function "Recently added" - not working completely. It shows songs in simple alphabetic order. And important thing - I am on newest beta firmware downloaded from this site. In 1.0.3 and 1.0.4 firmwares was the same story. Nothing changes.

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Jojo in FiiO :)

digest
F-Coin
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2019-1-7 11:27 |Show all posts |
Dear friend,

The music files are added in the SD card or internal storage?

You could send the music files to us for checking.

Best regards

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
-
AMPs
-
regtime
2019-1-7
Post time 2019-1-7 23:16 |Show all posts |
Edited by Wakingdown at 2019-1-7 23:50

Hi, I'm also having the same problem with the 'Recently Added' not working on my brand new M7. It only shows songs in a simple alphabetic order instead of showing my recently added songs in my SD card and internal storage. I have also updated with 1.0.3 and 1.0.4 firmware. My music files are just normal mp3 files.

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
M7
AMPs
none
regtime
2019-1-5
Post time 2019-1-8 02:59 |Show all posts |
FiiO replied at 2019-1-7 11:27
Dear friend,

The music files are added in the SD card or internal storage?

Please, read posts carefully. I wrote "No matter if the songs are in internal memory or SD". And what do You mean "send music files"? I've had 128 GB music of files in different formats, from different sources, added in different times. Problem still appears from 3 months (from buying time). And same error after scanning songs "Exception error".

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

digest
F-Coin
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2019-1-10 09:47 |Show all posts |
Edited by FiiO at 2019-1-10 09:53
Wakingdown replied at 2019-1-7 23:16
Hi, I'm also having the same problem with the 'Recently Added' not working on my brand new M7. It on ...

Dear friend,

Yes, we have confirmed with the engineer that the sorting in recently added is according to alphabetic order instead of the added time. So you may not be easy to find the new added music files.
We have report to the engineer for changing this sorting in later firmware update.
Currently, you could enter all music category. And click the top right corner pots and change the sorting to 'sort by added time' twice in order to read the most recently added music files for help.

Best regards

===FiiO M6 || Embracing A Wireless Future===

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

digest
F-Coin
regtime
2013-5-10

Post time 2019-1-10 09:51 |Show all posts |
grzesb replied at 2019-1-8 02:59
Please, read posts carefully. I wrote "No matter if the songs are in internal memory or SD". And w ...

Dear friend,

You mentioned two issue, and i just want to confirm whether this two issue happen in both sd card and internal storage. Sorry if making misunderstanding.
If you could not send the music files to us, please send the files from internal storage/Android/data/com.fiio.music/files/crash to us. We will report to the engineer for checking for you.

Best regards

===FiiO M6 || Embracing A Wireless Future===

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-1-22 22:12 , Processed in 0.025432 second(s), 22 queries .