Audio Sources
M6
AMPs
M6
regtime
2019-2-11
Post time 2019-2-11 23:30:39 |Show all posts |
Dear Dev/Support,

I have a Fiio M6 unit, i would like to say thank you for creating this small and yet powerful player.

However i would wish a little change, currently i notice while playing music with sleep mode. While press and hold to change volume it will skip another track.

i think it will be good if the volume button function to be customise to disable skip of track.

Cheers,
Peter Ho

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
yinyuan
AMPs
erfang
regtime
2015-9-4
Post time 2019-3-14 21:39:00 from mobile |Show all posts |
I second this suggestion, it's just easier to skip tracks with a tactile button rather than switching on the screen and using the arrow. Maybe you guys could implement a single press and a long press or a double press for track skipping.

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
FIIO M6
AMPs
FIIO BTR1
Head Gears
FIIO F9 PRO
regtime
2019-3-16
Post time 2019-3-16 14:27:24 |Show all posts |
I have all my online music collection in Google Play Music service.
Please, add support for this.
Can't wait for my FIIO M6 from aliexpress's FIIO Official Store.

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
FIIO M6
AMPs
FIIO BTR1
Head Gears
FIIO F9 PRO
regtime
2019-3-16
Post time 2019-3-18 16:25:41 |Show all posts |
Also will be great to have support of PowerAMP player.
Or, you can improve FIIO player by rating system, for example rate songs for 1-5 stars, or rate songs via like/dislike to easily delete disliked (1-starred) songs from memory card.

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
FIIO M6
AMPs
FIIO BTR1
Head Gears
FIIO F9 PRO
regtime
2019-3-16
Post time 2019-4-15 01:50:47 |Show all posts |
Edited by JustMK at 2019-4-15 18:57

Firts of all I glad to become one of FIIO fans: FIIO makes awesome audio tech. I really like it.
Two weeks as I got FIIO M6, and here is what I want to say to FIIO Music app developers team.
1) Please, add DISLIKE/UNFAVOURITE option to figure out which songs I dislike and can delete. I listen to a lot of songs and I need a tool to delete all the disliked songs. It's very useful. Please, add a feature that allows mark disliked songs and delete them from sd-card.
2) Please, display favourite icon near songs in lists (folders, playlists, artists, tracks, etc).
3) Bug I got while playing songs by folders. If you try to delete the last song in the folder while playing it (from the player interface), players stops playback and resets the position in folders ierarchy. But by the pure logic player should delete current song and try to play next song in next folder. Please, fix it in next firmware.
4) While browsing folders you can't add to playlist folders that lie lower than 1 level ierarchically. If I try to add whole music folder to a playlist, it will add nothing.

For Example, while i'm in ext_sd\SOUND\ and try to add folder in playlist:
It adds SOUND\2015 - album\01 - Song.flac
but not adds SOUND\Artist\2015- album\01 - song.flac

5) There is not enough sorting modes in the playlist control:
- Sort by add date
- Sort by add to playlist date
- Sort by ARTISTS-ALBUM-SONG mode
- Randomize the playlist (don't mess with shuffle)
- Sort by folder ierarchy
- Sort only selected items by sort mode

Use magic Report

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
yinyuan
AMPs
erfang
regtime
2018-1-26
Post time 5 Hour Before |Show all posts |
I'd like to see a "play next" function - would allow you to make pseudo playlists "on the fly."

Also, would be good to be able to sort the "recently played" list to begin with the most recently played track, or to end with the most recently played track.

I'd also love a "flip screen" function - to swap vertical orientation of the screen, so the unit could be operated as though the headphone jack were on the bottom.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-4-25 13:16 , Processed in 0.022816 second(s), 21 queries .