Audio Sources
M9
AMPs
None
regtime
2019-2-20
Post time 2019-2-20 23:29:16 |Show all posts |
Issues with Fiio Music on M9 player.

1. EQ. With the EQ set for Zero (0) gain on all frequencies. If you toggle the EQ on / off it lowers the volume when the EQ is set to ON and increases the volume when OFF. With all the frequencies set to 0 db gain there should be no change in volume. Please fix this. In addition, adjusting the sliders with the touch screen is VERY difficult. Sometimes you have to press the slider several times before it will register and once your finger is over the slider it is too hard to see how much you're moving it. The EQ GUI needs to be redesigned.

2. Gapless playback works sometimes and other times it does not work. Sometimes you will hear interruptions when it goes between tracks on music that was originally recorded continuously.

I believe fixing both of these software issues would bring significant improvements to the player.

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
Fiio X1, M9
AMPs
Audio Technica AT-PHA100
Head Gears
Audio Technica ATH-MSR7, ATH-R70X, ATH-M50, ATH-DSR9BT, ATH-SR6BT, Grado: SR-80, SR-125 Grado SR-325, Focal Listen Pro
regtime
2019-2-24
Post time 2019-2-24 04:37:27 |Show all posts |
When you turn on the Eq on the M9, it Automatically lowers the Volume (gain) 6db to prevent clipping. As far as i know this was intentional so if you raised or Boosted a frequency it would not cause clipping, Which in my opinion was a good idea.

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
Own FLAC library, Spotify, Tidal
AMPs
FiiO X1, Fiio M6
regtime
2019-1-17
Post time 2019-3-4 14:53:45 |Show all posts |
2. Gapless playback works sometimes and other times it does not work. Sometimes you will hear interruptions when it goes between tracks on music that was originally recorded continuously.

Confirmed for the M6 also. This happens with multiple flawless FLAC tracks and randomly, i.e., some times it happens and some times not. FIX de Music Player App allow us to install 3rd party apps.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-8-20 02:54 , Processed in 0.020156 second(s), 21 queries .