F-Coin
Audio Sources
flac
AMPs
m9
regtime
2019-2-26
Post time 2019-2-26 05:45:47 |Show all posts |
Hello I recently bought the fii M9 and I'm in love with my fostex te-05;) one of the reasons I bought it is the LDAC function for my speaker sony and especially for the future but unfortunately the closed environment android does not allow to have the application that directs the enclosure (sony music center)my first question is: when will you integrate it? because it is the only application for this type of speaker LDAC and without it all the interest of the LDAC is null with this speakerand my second question is: in equalizer I only have two profiles (pop and rock)? no other or I'm wrong?thank you for taking the time to answer me because LDAC with sony speaker is the reason why I took the m9 rather than the x5 so I really want to know if I will one day use my speakers correctly with the application sony

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
flac
AMPs
m9
regtime
2019-2-26
Post time 2019-2-28 03:15:23 |Show all posts |
hello please anybody here? can you add sony music center for ldac xb31?? it is mandatory to control the speakers...

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Born for music and happy

digest
F-Coin
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2019-3-8 11:12:51 |Show all posts |
Dear friend,

I am not sure whether I have got your point correctly.
1. Sony headphones: http://fiio-file.fiio.net/Apps/S ... 0Connect_v4.1.0.apk
Can this APP help?
2.You would need to slide up from the EQ interface and you will see other EQ.

Best regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-10-15 23:11 , Processed in 0.020603 second(s), 22 queries .