Audio Sources
CD, Tidal
AMPs
M9
regtime
2019-2-16
Post time 2019-2-26 14:18:41 |Show all posts |
People,please help me resolve the following serious issues with my new M9:
·       - M9 is not recognized bymy PC after installation of recommended Samsung USB driver 1590 (PCproduces sound that some device is connected/disconnected, but M9 is notvisible in Explorer or Device Manager, so I cannot access MicroCD card in M9form my PC running Win 10 Pro.
·       - Sound is breaking andshuttering when listening on wireless B&O H9i headphones usingBluetooth connection at home. I tried all codecs including lowest speed SBC.Both devices M9 and B&O H9i are in direct visibility within 1 m of eachother or closer. SBC plays more stable comparing to LDAC that stops/shuttersevery 15-30 sec.
·       - Playback often stopsand sometimes resumes by itself when using B&O H9i headphonesvia Bluetooth, but more often requires play button be pushed manually.
·       Above issues persist whenplaying all types of files and using all apps including Hi-Res tracks onMicroSD card or streaming Tidal HI-FI and also MP3 quality tracks when streamingSpotify.
·       I tried to turn on/offWI-FI with no any effect on Bluetooth stability.
·       My B&OH9i headphones work absolutely fine with my cell phone and tablet using BTat any distance up to 5-10m in almost any environment.
·       I bought M9 device to useit primarily with my wireless headphones and with said issues it becomes unusable.Is this common for M9's and I need to send it back? Can this be fixed?
·       M9 is running the latestv.1.0.4 and Tidal is v2.11.1
Thanks in advance for your speedy response!

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Born for music and happy

digest
F-Coin
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2019-3-8 10:51:02 |Show all posts |
Dear friend,

According to the phenomenon of the Bluetooth connection you mentioned, it seems to be a hardware issue. Are the any obstacle between them and did you check another Bluetooth device as well?

As for the recognition issue, please try to follow the instruction in the M9 for checking again?

Best regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-11-19 21:26 , Processed in 0.019696 second(s), 22 queries .