Audio Sources
M9
AMPs
nani
regtime
2019-3-21
Post time 2019-3-21 00:51:16 |Show all posts |
Edited by surreality at 2019-3-21 00:53

So I got my M9 and started playing around with it, nothing seemed wrong and there was popping but nothing problematic (I updated the firmware too). Now I'm listening and to it more and go to swap earphones, I pull out the plug and get extremely loud popping. It keeps happening, even when the music isn't playing. It happens on all my earphones.

Next problem. I checked the app and when I pause the music I've noticed a lot of hissing. I check on my desktop system and there is none. Back to the M9 a few minutes later and the hissing is gone. I hit the power button, (it was in deep sleep it seems), and the hissing returns straight away. So I reboot my M9 and no hissing. Then I open the app, no hissing. I play music and after a pop I hear the hissing... (still loud popping when inserting/removing plug).

Anyone else had similar issues? I'm not hooking it up to anything. The playback and audio in general seems fine otherwise.

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Born for music and happy

digest
F-Coin
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2019-3-21 16:52:36 |Show all posts |
Dear friend,

There is a electronic switch in the M9 for avoiding the impulse sound when you plug/unplug the headphone. However, the electronic switch may generate slight sound. Please don't be too worry about that.

Best regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-6-24 23:24 , Processed in 0.022660 second(s), 22 queries .