F-Coin
Audio Sources
M3K
regtime
2019-4-29
Post time 2019-4-29 22:49:28 |Show all posts |
Edited by jak.b at 2019-4-29 22:54

I really like my M3K (FW 1.3.0) player but I still miss some features like:

1) Possibility of changing background (e.g. save background.jpg in root folder of SD and the player loads it as default background)

2) I would like to translate system to the Czech language ( I have contacted support but received no answer)

3) It would be awesome if it will remember where in song I stop listening - e.g. When I jump from half of audiobook (16-hour play) to another album, listen some songs but when I come back to audiobook it strats from beginning. It would be really awesome if it will store info where you stop listening and when you jump back, It will show dialog if you want to continue listening from last position (e.g. for 10+ minutes long audio only).

4) I would like to create my own new themes based on actual UI and provide them to FiiO. ( I have contacted support but received no answer)

5) Possibility of disabling 'Slide to unlock' to have only double press power button to unlock.

6) Possibility to hide some menu items like 'Browse files' and show items like 'Albums' or 'Interprets'. (Something configurable like iPod Nano 6th user interface)

I think that all of these features would be awesome in this player.

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Born for music and happy

digest
F-Coin
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2019-4-30 10:44:55 |Show all posts |
Dear friend,

We could report your feedback to the engineer and access about that first. Currently, we may not consider adding the support for Czech language. The menu items will not be changed and it is our design for satisfying most users.
You could turn off the lockscreen clock option in system settings for disabling'slide to unlock'.

Best regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-8-19 12:30 , Processed in 0.018964 second(s), 22 queries .