F-Coin
Audio Sources
FLAC
AMPs
Little ear
regtime
2019-5-11
Post time 2019-5-11 09:16:06 |Show all posts |
When I select to power off my M9, it never really does.  The LED slowly flashes RED.  When I hold the power button in to boot up, after the Welcome screen, when the time and date are displayed, I see at the bottom of the screen the word Charging even though no charger is connected and the red LED continues to flash.  It's as if the unit goes to sleep with a low power draw.  When I issue a power down, the LED flashes multiple colors, then the Welcome screen reappears, goes away and the red LED continues to flash.  If I momentarily press the power button, the battery charging icon appears.  Overnight, the battery charge drops significantly.

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Born for music and happy

digest
F-Coin
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2019-5-13 17:46:30 |Show all posts |
Dear friend,

Please try to hold the power button+play button for forcing start the M9 again? Can it help?

Best regards

Use magic Report

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
FLAC
AMPs
Little ear
regtime
2019-5-11
Post time 2019-5-16 20:32:18 |Show all posts |
I did what you suggested and saw the list of options.  I selected power off.  The M9 did power off.  I left it charging over night.  Now it won't power on and does not respond to pressing the play and power button and holding them down.  So now, the LED does not light whether the charger is plugged in or not and it will not power on.

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Born for music and happy

digest
F-Coin
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2019-5-20 18:40:35 |Show all posts |
Dicdanger replied at 2019-5-16 20:32
I did what you suggested and saw the list of options.  I selected power off.  The M9 did power off.  ...

Dear friend,

Please contact your seller about that.

If the seller fails to help, please contact us(support@fiio.com) again with the receipt attached.  

Best regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-7-19 17:54 , Processed in 0.024879 second(s), 22 queries .