Audio Sources
M3K
AMPs
N/A
regtime
2019-5-11
Post time 2019-5-11 12:44:29 |Show all posts |
Edited by hummingrabbit at 2019-5-11 12:45

I know a lot of people are requesting for an easier way to navigate through large libraries of music on the M3K, I myself have almost a thousand albums and since I love the M3K so much, I generally just opt to play on shuffle and hope my favorite song comes up when I feel like listening to it.

I am not sure how feasible having an easier scrolling experience is with the current hardware (kinetic scrolling) but I think it would help to have another screen after the category screen.

Let me explain:

When browsing Artists, you go Category Mode > Artists > *Browse list of Artists* right?

I think it would help to add a separate alphabet screen after choosing the Artists list like this:

Category Mode > Artists > All Artists, A, B, C, D, E, (so on) > Respective list of Artists.

This way, when say, you want to play a song from Journey, you go Category Mode > Artists > J > Journey.

I believe this would help a lot! And of course, the same can be added in the Album, and Song Categories as well

Either way, I'm just hoping for a better way to navigate through large libraries on music. This thing supports up to 2TB of external storage, after all!

Cheers!

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Born for music and happy

digest
F-Coin
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2019-5-13 17:43:54 |Show all posts |
Dear friend,

We will try to add the quick locating function in later firmware update for M3K. Maybe this function could meet your need. Thanks for your feedback.

Best regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-6-27 20:00 , Processed in 0.023314 second(s), 22 queries .