AMPs
FiiO M6
Head Gears
SoundMagic E80C
regtime
2019-5-4
Post time 2019-6-7 17:23:38 |Show all posts |
Hello!

I've been using my FiiO M6 for some time now and I found a very annoying bug in the FiiO Music player which is I think 100% software related:

I noticed that if I stop the playback it starts again automatically after some time. One time after 3 second, another time almost instantly, another time around half an hour...so it is totally random. And not every time!

So it presses the play/pause button randomly? HARDWARE RELATED! Not quite. Another time the volume down button gone haywire: I started a music and the screen was on: it played flawlessly, but as soon as I switched off the sceen, it started skipping tracks..like if I constantly pressing the volume down. I turned the screen on, and the problem gone. I switched the sceen off, and it again started to skip tracks...I played this game 3-4 times and after that I closed the FiiO Music player. Started again, and the problem gone. 100% software related.

A little addition: I never turn off the FiiO M6. And before these things I never exited the FiiO Music player. If I exit it every time when I don't want to listen to music, the problem not occur(of course). This is the only way I can use the player consistently.

Please find a fix for this bug.

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Born for music and happy

digest
F-Coin
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2019-6-10 18:14:36 |Show all posts |
Dear friend,

What's the firmware version of your M6 now?

Best regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-6-20 02:50 , Processed in 0.022216 second(s), 22 queries .