F-Coin
Audio Sources
Fiio M6
AMPs
Fiio A1
regtime
2019-8-8
Post time 2019-8-9 00:02:25 |Show all posts |
Hello guys, I hope this is the right place to post this, if that's not the case please receive my apologies.
I purchased the Fiio M6 a couple of months ago, everything was going alright until two days ago, or at least that's when I noticed. I updated to the latest firmware a week ago or so. Now the hand gestures used for navigation (swipe up from the bottom-left area of the screen to return to previous menu, swipe up from the bottom-right area of the screen to return to home menu) are not working at all. If I open an app, let's say Spotify, there is simply no way to exit, no way to go back to the home screen to open another app or whatever. You mention in your technical support page that the apps should also have return button "<" at the upper left of the screen to navigate to previous page but only the Fiio app has this feature. My workaround at the moment is to reboot the device in order to be able to open a different app but as you could understand, this situation is very frustrating. Unfortunately I have not been able to find any documentation or reference related to this issue in any forum I have checked, that's why I'm posting here. If it's worth mentioning, the screen is working normally except for the hand gestures and I already factory reset the device with no effect on the reported condition.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-12-15 08:24 , Processed in 0.018866 second(s), 23 queries .