Author: surfsnow

Amazon Unlimited HD and M11

Super Moderator

Born for music and happy

digest
F-Coin
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2019-10-7 15:19:26 |Show all posts |
superbike999 replied at 2019-10-2 04:12
@FiiO    Just to add to your troubles, Amazon HD does not work on my X7ii.  I just get a scrolling w ...

Dear friend,

But we only release a update for the FiiO Music APP instead of a system firmware. And we did not change anything about the Amazon app.

Therefore, this issue with sampling rate less than 88.2k is required to fix by Amazon Music. And we have reported to them as well.
Please also contact Amazon Music if you have the same problem in order to get their attention for fixing this problem in sooner time.

Best regards

Use magic Report

Prime Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X7ii DAP
AMPs
Beresford Capella
DACs
Beresford Caiman SEG
Head Gears
AKG812Pro, AKG K3003i, AKG Y50BT
regtime
2014-4-27
Post time 2019-11-5 20:54:49 |Show all posts |
#FiiO  I am disappointed that your software person has not fixed this problem with Amazon Unlimited Music HD.  It has been reported as occurring on the M11, x5iii and my x7ii.  
In my case, the Amazon app loads, but as soon as you press play, you just get a scrolling wheel which does not play any music.  This program plays perfectly on all my other equipment including my iPhone, but not on FiiO equipment.
It is not acceptable for FiiO to fob off their customers by suggesting it is an Amazon problem when it is clearly a FiiO problem, possible caused by an update.
Please get your software person to get his/her finger out and fix this problem.  I am paying £15 per month for this Amazon program and your response is totally unacceptable.  Perhaps an email to James may get some proper action taken?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2019-11-22 23:31 , Processed in 0.018194 second(s), 20 queries .