FiiO Forums

Retrieve Password
Register Now
/Sign In
Search
!show!: 1965|Reply: 3

[News] Questionnaire for someone who is still interested in portable headphone ampli...

Super Moderator

Born for music and happy

digest
F-Coin
DACs
FiiO Q5s
Head Gears
FiiO FA9
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2020-7-8 18:02:34 |Show all posts |
Edited by FiiO at 2020-7-9 11:16

FiiO is somewhat of the first brand that sells the most portable headphone amplifiers around the world. Earlier we clearly knew how customers mainly use portable amps- to connect to MP3s like iPod, to laptops, and sometimes to mobile phones, esp. iPhone. However, based on today's sales data, fewer people have chosen portable amps. So we try to make this questionnaire to know how you think and thus better develop our products. Thank you so much for your support and engagement.
SinglePolls, Total 5 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Intermediate Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
X5 mk3
AMPs
A3
Head Gears
HD558 (modified) HD600 (driven as Balanced)
regtime
2018-5-27
Post time 2020-7-9 19:53:45 |Show all posts |
I bought my E11K when my iPod Classic headphone socket broke (driving it via the 30-pin). I use it still for that AND ALSO since then as a bit of a boost to drive my HD600s from my FiiO X5iii - could we not have the option to vote for more than one item please?

Use magic Report

Register Member

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
Apple Lossless / HR
AMPs
M5, K3 & BTR1k
DACs
M5, K3 & BTR1k
Head Gears
DT-770 250Ω
regtime
2019-12-18
Post time 2020-7-13 05:22:11 from mobile |Show all posts |
Thank you for asking us.

Today I use my K3 as an amp for my 250ohm headphones with my workstation or my MacBook Pro when I do critical audio or video work.

The M5 is “mostly” used as a player when I’m on the move, working out etc and my btr1k mainly as a BT receiver.
I know that kind of share some and overlap each other in features.

I wish the DAC feature would make use of the power delivery over USB-C and be able to really push the output when connected to a powerful source.

Regarding the M5 - it’s a little miracle.
Even offering really nice recording. But gosh you would sell even more if it would support 2 channels external microphones.
A plug in powered stereo mic input, a gain adjustment and every taper would want to buy one. Or skip gain control and let it record directly in 32 bit float!

There’s also the audio recording area with Tascam DR-10, Rode Wireless Go, Deity in the lower price segment and budget filmmaking.
The new Tentacle Track E is only single channel but it records in 32 bit float.

In the upper end of the movie audio recording industry toy find Zaxcom with their super small recorders.

Use magic Report

Super Moderator

Born for music and happy

digest
F-Coin
DACs
FiiO Q5s
Head Gears
FiiO FA9
regtime
2013-5-10

Medal of X3 Senator if Forums Honorary Admin Excellent Moderator Outstanding Contributors King of Chatting Master of Publictity Master of Promotion Enthusiastic Member Active Member Supernova

Post time 2020-7-16 11:10:20 |Show all posts |
Thanks for the kind feedback. We will record and report to the product managers!

Best regards

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2020-9-28 19:08 , Processed in 0.022153 second(s), 27 queries .