FiiO Forums

Retrieve Password
Register Now
/Sign In
Search
!show!: 290|Reply: 0

[Other products] FIX For The FiiO Music App Not Picking Up Album Art Properly!

FiiO Fans

digest
F-Coin
Audio Sources
FLAC, MP3, WAV
AMPs
M7
DACs
M7
Head Gears
KZ ZSN PRO X
regtime
2021-2-22
Post time 2021-2-22 18:45:03 |Show all posts |
So when I was using the FiiO Music app for my android phone i came a cross a problem where i had scanned my music folder and it picked all my music up but then i decided to make my own custom album art for one of my game rip album so I enbedded the art as the new cover art in the MP3s and what happened was when i went back in to the app the art had not changed.

So I decided to do a little digging into the FiiO Music folder and found a folder named AlbumArt and i go in to see a bunch of files and one journal file at the end I delete all the files in the folder and go back into the FiiO Music app and it WORKS the album art get picked up.

HOW TO DO :
Go to your file explorer on your phone (Android Only),
Go to internal storage or sd card depending on where your apps are downloaded to,
Go into the folder called Android than Data ,
Than go into the folder called com.fiio.music ,
Than go into the folder called cache ,
Than go into the folder called AlbumArt and delete everything (DONT DELETE THE FOLDER IT SELF)
Now open the FiiO Music app click on Settings scroll to the bottom and Reset Database than Rescan your music and your done.

I Hoped This Helped Will Be Reciving My FiiO M7 Soon Will Show How To Do It On There Once I Get It!

Please Leave A Comment If This Has Ever Happend To You!

Thanks,
Elk

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

About FiiO|Warranty|Contact Us|FiiO Forums  

GMT+8, 2021-3-3 03:44 , Processed in 0.018335 second(s), 23 queries .